The Wilder Companies announces four new personnel and two promotions
Boston, MA — The Wilder Companies, the national retail real estate development, management, and leasing firm announced the following people have recently joined or been promoted:
• Angelo Russo, CPA joined The Wilder Companies as VP of finance. In his new position, Russo is responsible for the financial and accounting functions of The Wilder Companies and all its managed properties. His responsibilities also include oversight of the Human Resources and IT departments. He was most recently director of financial analysis at WS Development. Angelo is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC).
• Jill Crouch joined the company as Human Resources manager. In this capacity she will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing Wilder’s human resources including policies, programs, and practices. Jill has nearly 20 years of shopping center experience from her work at WS Development and Waterstone.
• Courtney Dobrowolski is Wilder’s new leasing/marketing coordinator. In her new position Courtney will assist in all aspects of retail leasing, trade show participation, and executing both B2B and consumer marketing strategies. Most recently she held a position at a software company where she was a marketing and business development associate.
• Rebecca Nyenhuis, was named development services coordinator. Rebecca came to Wilder from the management office of a Simon Property Group million-plus s/f retail and office complex. In her new role she facilitates tenant coordination and handles construction documentation, tracking projects from contractor bidding to tenant opening. “The ability to add both seasoned executives and new, upcoming talent is critical to our ongoing success,” said Wilder principal, Andy LaGrega. “We look forward to this diverse group becoming an integral part of our team.”
• Ryan Feinberg was promoted to senior leasing representative. Ryan’s leasing focus is on specialty centers, urban properties, and mixed-use developments throughout the Wilder portfolio. He joined the company in 2010 as an intern. Ryan is active within the ICSC including a member of New Hampshire’s Next Gen Planning Committee.
• Eileen Boylen of Wilder’s Development Department was promoted to construction manager. Eileen joined the company in 2013 as a senior tenant coordinator. In her new position she will take a more active role in the management of construction projects throughout the portfolio. Eileen started her career in shopping center development at Chelsea GCA Realty.
LaGrega went on to say, “At The Wilder Companies, we recognize our employees as our biggest asset. By adding new people and promoting great talent from within we are proud to continue building what we believe is one of the industry’s top management, development, and leasing teams.”