Ewing Town Centre breaks ground old General Motors site reimagined as mixed-use development
EWING, NJ — The renaissance of Ewing Township has begun. Atlantic Realty Development Corporation along with state, county and local dignitaries celebrated a groundbreaking ceremony for the Ewing Town Centre (ETC) at the site of the former General Motors Inland Fisher Guide Plant on Parkway Ave. in Ewing. The 80-acre tract, which GM used to manufacture auto parts from 1938 to 1998 and which was converted by the U.S. Navy to build torpedo bombers during World War II, will now be home to 1,182 residential rental units, 109,102 s/f of retail and 12,600 s/f of offices. The site will also include a 10,017 s/f amenities space.