OAK BROOK, IL — CenterPoint Properties announced the disposition of a 10-building portfolio in the Greater Milwaukee market. The portfolio consists of 1.74 Million s/f and 116 acres of land.
Erik Foster, Mike Wilson and Christy Wold with Avison Young co-brokered with Chad Vande Zande, both representing CenterPoint in the transaction.
“CenterPoint is heavily focused on growing and reallocating into logistically advantaged markets such as Seattle, Los Angeles, Houston, and Northern New Jersey,” said Laura Petrucci, vice president, investments of CenterPoint. “The 10-building portfolio sale is aligned with the advancement of CenterPoint’s strategy to invest in those assets possessing a multi-modal advantage.”
Building addresses include:
1. W142 N9251 Fountain Blvd., Menomonee Falls, WI
2. 5401 W. Donges Bay Rd., Mequon, WI
3. 7025 W. Parkland Ct., Milwaukee, WI
4. 7501 N. 81st St., Milwaukee, WI
5. 11925 W. Carmen Ave., Milwaukee, WI
6. 2450 S. 170th St., New Berlin, WI
7. 16405 W. Lincoln Ave., New Berlin, WI
8. 16800 W. Ryerson Rd., New Berlin, WI
9. 2900 S. 160th, St., New Berlin, WI
10. 6736 W. Washington Dr., West Allis, WI.