Type of Firm:
Warfel Construction Company is a full-service general construction and construction management firm. We offer strategic construction solutions for clients throughout the mid-Atlantic states. We consistently apply new methods, technology, concepts and trends in design and construction in an effort to improve the quality and efficiency of our buildings.
Established in 1911, Warfel is highly regarded within the industry for our efforts in sustainable building practices, ethical standards, and innovative construction solutions. We specialize in building for corporate, educational, senior care and health care clients. Projects can include small service type jobs to complicated multi-phased projects upwards of $40 million and can include new construction, expansions, renovations and adaptive reuse, and historic restorations.
CLIENTS FOR LIFE. Quite simply put, every client we work for deserves the best we have to offer.
Company location/s: Main Office: East Petersburg, PA (Lancaster County)
Addition Location: Malvern PA
Number of Employees: Consistent growth over five years with over 175 in office and field positions.
What projects are you currently working on: Our current workload is vast and varied with projects of all scopes and sizes. We are currently winding down a $32 million student housing project for Bucknell University in Lewisburg, PA. Over 500 students will call this complex home this Fall.
• Franklin and Marshall College Ben Franklin Dormitory Renovations – Lancaster, PA
• Foxdale Village Pool Expansion – State College, PA
• Orthopedic Associates of Lancaster New Facility – Lebanon, PA
• SpiriTrust Lutheran, Village at Sprenkle Drive Expansion – York, PA
• ManorCare Arden Courts Facility – Easton, PA
• Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill Apartment Building – Lafayette Hill, PA
• Woodcrest Villa Wellness Center – Lancaster, PA
• St. Leo the Great Catholic School Expansion – Lancaster, PA