Traffic Planning and Design, Inc. (TPD) is an award-winning transportation engineering firm serving the Mid-Atlantic region, with offices across PA and NJ, providing the following services to our clients: bridge design and inspection; transportation planning and permitting; traffic signal and system design; construction management and inspection, highway design, complete streets and trail design, as well as environmental services and permitting. We are currently looking to build our most valuable asset – our workforce. We are hiring in various locations for an array of positions and have openings listed on our site at: www.trafficpd.com/employment/.
This past year has truly been a whirlwind for TPD … in a great way. In 2014, we were selected for our largest design project in company history, as well as on several major reconstruction projects for the Pennsylvania Turnpike. These projects, along with an overall increase in workload, due in major part to the bipartisan passage of the Transportation Funding Bill at the end of 2013, has caused the TPD family to grow. Since January 2014, we have hired more than 20 new employees, increasing our staffing by over 20%.
We have also been recognized for the quality services we provide to our clients, as well as for our business practices, company culture, and the steps we make to improve quality of life for our staff members. Below is a selection of our current rankings on national and local lists:
• ZweigWhite's Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work for in the Nation
• Engineering News Record's Mid-Atlantic Top Design Firms
• Philadelphia Business Journal's Top 25 Engineering Firms
• Team Pennsylvania Foundation's PA Best Places to Work
• Central Penn Business Journal’s Top Largest Engineering Firms
• Lehigh Valley Business' Largest Engineering Firms
• Lehigh Valley Business' Top 100 Privately Held Companies
• Greater Valley Forge Transportation Management Association's Sustainability Award
• Pulse of the City News' Customer Satisfaction Award
In addition, due to our growth, last year we opened a West Chester office (pictured), and this year we will be relocating our Philadelphia and South Jersey offices. As mentioned above, we have a variety of open positions and would like to bolster our staff of the industry’s top talent with well-qualified individuals. If you or someone you know is looking for a related position, please visit us at www.trafficpd.com or contact us at TPD@TrafficPD.com to start the conversation.