HARRISBURG, PA — Orrstown Bank has purchased an 85,000 s/f office building at 4750 Lindle Rd., Swatara Township, Harrisburg, from The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania.
Orrstown Bank was established in 1919 in Orrstown, PA, and only had one branch until 1981. They have grown to 22 branches with plans to continue that growth.
Operations in the Harrisburg Area office will support Orrstown’s expansion into Dauphin, Lancaster and York Counties. Orrstown plans to initially use about one-third of the building for its business banking lenders, mortgage lenders, and wealth management and investment advisors.
Art Campbell and Jessica Gasper of Campbell Commercial Real Estate Inc. represented Orrstown Bank, and Dan Alderman of NAI/CIR represented The Hospital and Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania.