Landmark Commercial inks sale of 5,558 s/f office building

January 29, 2016

 PENNSYLVANIA — Landmark Commercial announced the following sales and leases:
Furniture First recently purchased a 5,558 s/f office building located at 1500 Fulling Mill Rd. in Lower Swatara Township. John Behm of CRESA in Philadelphia represented the buyer. Thomas Posavec, SIOR of Landmark Commercial represented the seller, Ride Save, LLC.  (Lower Swatara Twp / Dauphin County).
Ultimate Training Concepts (UTL) has leased 2,000 s/f at 304-314 Market St. in Lemoyne. Andrew Kohr  of Landmark Commercial represented both parties in the transaction. (Lemoyne Boro / Cumberland County).
Eastern Communities Limited recently purchased 5.75 acres of commercial land located at 69th-72nd Derry St. in Harrisburg. Thomas Posavec, SIOR negotiated the transaction on behalf of both the buyer and seller, Minerva Vranicar Irrevocable Trust. (Swatara Township/ Dauphin County).
Keystone K-9, LLC recently leased space at 931 N. 7th St. It will be the city’s first dog daycare facility. Chuck Heller, Drew Bobincheck and Sean Fitzsimmons of Landmark Commercial represented the landlord, 7th Street HLW, LLC. (City of Harrisburg / Dauphin County).
Joe Gublin recently acquired a mixed-use investment property located at 261 S.Front St. in Steelton. Fitzsimmons and Heller of Landmark Commercial Realty represented both parties in the transaction (Steelton Boro / Dauphin County).

Please reload

Featured Posts

5 Keys to Work, Success, & Happiness

November 8, 2019

1/10
Please reload

Please reload

Recent Posts

Phone: 781.740.2900| Fax: 781.740.2929 

© Copyright 2014 Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal. All Rights Reserved.