Hackensack, NJ — NAI James E. Hanson has added 669,930 s/f of industrial and mixed-use space, owned by Tulfra Real Estate to its property management division, NAI Hanson Management. The 11 building NJ-based portfolio ranges in size from 12,200 to 151,000 s/f. NAI Hanson Management has experienced strong growth in the past decade, expanding from a team of only two employees to a dedicated group of 15, managing over 6.5 million s/f of industrial, office and retail space in several states. The division offers a full-suite of services including: maintenance, tenant installation, tenant retention programs, cash management, financial reporting, budget preparation, lease administration and handling environmental issues.
“Both NAI Hanson and Tulfra Real Estate have strong roots in New Jersey commercial real estate,” said Ivette Correa, COO and leader of NAI Hanson Management at NAI James E. Hanson. “Our common roots, track record of success and deep understanding of the marketplace and unique tenant and landlord needs enabled Tulfra Real Estate to confidently select us as property managers for their impressive portfolio made up of industrial and mixed-use tenants throughout central and northern New Jersey.”
“We spoke to a few property management firms before we met with the NAI Hanson folks,” said Sonny Jumani, president of Tulfra Real Estate. “What made our decision easy was NAI Hanson’s ability to use our existing accounting platform/infrastructure while completely integrating their management team with it. Bill has an exceptional property management team that can adapt to any accounting system. Above all we respect the integrity and professionalism of Bill Hanson.”
The properties are located in Essex, Union, Middlesex, Morris and Passaic Counties:
• 3775 Park Ave., Edison, NJ - 151,000 s/f
• 21 Fadem Rd., Springfield, NJ - 122,677 s/f
• 930 Riverview Dr., Totowa, NJ - 119,114 s/f
• 8 Fairfield Crescent, West Caldwell, NJ - 62,500 s/f
• 99 Commerce Rd., Cedar Grove, NJ - 47,000 s/f
• 10 Fadem Rd., Springfield, NJ - 44,243 s/f
• 755 Central Ave., New Providence, NJ - 38,064 s/f
• 60 South Jefferson Rd., Whippany, NJ - 37,176 s/f
• 22 Audrey Place, Fairfield, NJ - 22,000 s/f
• 341 Kaplan Dr., Fairfield, NJ - 13,956 s/f
• 700 Rte. 46, Clifton, NJ - 12,200 s/f.