Rutherford, NJ — Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) announced that the NKF Tri-State Capital Markets Team has procured seven office and industrial assignments in their first 90 days with the firm. “We are delighted with the team’s momentum in its early days at NKF and have high expectations that the tri-state team is becoming a market leader,” said vice chairman & COO of NKF New Jersey, David Simson. The estimated market value for these assignments is approximately $175 million and totals 750,000 s/f of office and 1.3 million s/f of industrial space. The properties include:
• Morris Corporate Center IV, Parsippany, NJ – Unmatched value-add opportunity to acquire a market-leading office property with two, five-story trophy office buildings totaling 359,671 s/f
• Ramsey Office Centre, 500 N Franklin Tpke., Ramsey, NJ – 138,386 s/f class A office building.
• 600 & 700 Horizon Center Dr., Hamilton, NJ – Two-building, 100% net leased office portfolio in Hamilton, NJ comprising a 95,000 s/f single story office building (600 Horizon), and a 120,000 s/f institutional-quality office building (700 Horizon)
• Tulfra Industrial Portfolio, Northern NJ – Four-building, 100% net leased industrial portfolio totaling 254,000 s/f.
• NY Life Industrial Portfolio, 550 Research Pkwy. & 160 Corporate Court, Meriden, CT – Two industrial buildings totaling 579,426 s/f.
• 611-617 West Johnson Ave., Cheshire, CT– Four-building, 208,640 s/f industrial complex strategically located at the crossroads of I-84 and I-691
• Pfister Land Site, Ridgefield, NJ – 18.73-acre “construction ready” industrial development site that can accommodate 275,000± s/f of warehouse/distribution space, strategically located on Rte. 46 in the Meadowlands on what is Bergen County’s largest remaining parcel of developable land
“The collaboration between our various offices is a large part of what makes NKF a true leader in the industry,” said executive vice president Michael Cottle, manager of the Connecticut and Westchester County, NY Region. “The success of our expanded, regional Capital Markets group and its strong activity in their first 90 days with the firm reflects this notion. We are particularly excited about the industrial-segment activity in the past three months.”