YORK, PA — Rock Commercial Real Estate (ROCK), one of the industry leaders in South Central PA, recently completed 24 sale and lease transactions totaling 526,454 s/f.
• Michael P. Stein & Lindsay M. Stein purchased an office property at 3104 East Market St. in York from York Traditions Bank for $185,000. Heather Kreiger of ROCK represented the seller in the transaction.
• Trail Bikes, LLC purchased a warehouse at 56 Enterprise Dr. in New Oxford from Alan & Elizabeth Stock for $436,500. John Birkeland of ROCK represented the buyer in the transaction.
• Wax Group LLC purchased a residential portfolio at 380-390 Simpson Ave. in York from MOLT, LLC for $185,000. ROCK represented the seller in the transaction.
• Allwein Properties, LLC, Dire Wolf Limited, Hummel Properties, LLC purchased an office property at 73 E. Forrest Ave. in Shrewsbury, from Shrewsbury Professional Building, LLC for $2.65 million. ROCK represented the seller in the transaction.
• Brad Carr purchased a retail property at 243-245 West Market St. in York, PA (York City) from TATESCO, LLC for $130,000. Benjamin Chiaro of ROCK brokered the transaction.