Successful marketing means getting in front of the right audience, with the right message, at the right time. It is a process designed to ensure that all messaging and communication strategies are consistent across all channels and are centered on the prospect’s needs. While there is no one sure-fire formula to creating a successful integrated marketing campaign, the following six methods are sure to maximize the impact.
#1 Know your audience. In order to connect with your audience, you need to be honest about who your audience is and what their preferences are. Start by getting answers to these not so simple questions.
• What are the features of your best/most profitable customers and how can I find more prospects like them?
• Where do your prospects go to gather information? Newspaper? TV? Social media? Email?
• What types of messages resonate with this audience?
• What format do they like to get their information? Video? Print? Word of mouth?
• What are their interests or pain points?
• What role do they have in the organization?
• What motivates them to take action?