HARRISBURG, PA — The Kislak Company, Inc. announced the recent $50 million off-market sale of a multifamily portfolio in Harrisburg with 825 residential units along with eight commercial spaces and four cell phone towers.
The portfolio includes the following properties, all of which are located in close proximity to one another in Pennsylvania’s capital:
- River Plaza with 269 units and two commercial spaces at 2311 North Front St.;
- Riverfront Park with 216 units at 2600 Green St.;
- Bellevue Towers with 118 units and six commercial spaces at 2400 Market St.;
- Magnolia Gardens with 114 units at 210 Hale Avenue; and
- Magnolia Hills with 108 units at 35 Thomas St.
Kislak arranged the sale on an off-market basis with president Robert Holland and vice president Matt Wolf handling the assignment on behalf of the sellers, affiliates of The Loketch Group led by principals Moishe and Pinny Loketch. Messrs. Holland and Wolf also procured the purchasers, affiliates of King St. Commons. All parties involved are longtime Kislak clients.