Landmark Commercial Realty completes 29,434 s/f in Pennsylvania transactions
Harrisburg, PA — Landmark Commercial Realty completed the following transactions:
• The PA Municipal League recently purchased 20 parking spaces in the South St. Garage. Bill Sturges of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. represented the buyer while Chuck Heller and Tom Posavec handled the transaction on behalf of the seller BELCO. (City of Harrisburg / Dauphin Co.)
• Mechanical Mist Vape Shop has leased 1200 s/f of retail space at 5000 Linglestown Road (Unit #8) in Harrisburg. The shop will contain retail products and a lounge area. (Lower Paxton Twp. / Dauphin Co.)
• Riverview Manor Associates has just sold the 1234 s/f former bank branch located at 4902 Louise Dr. in Mechanicsburg to Andrew Souder. Drew Bobincheck, CCIM and Chuck Heller of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. negotiated the transaction on behalf of the seller. (Lower Allen Twp. / Cumberland Co.)
• TEC Property Management, LLC purchased an apartment community located at 63-65 Lindbergh Dr., Palmyra. Chuck Heller and Drew Bobincheck of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. represented the seller, while Mike Gordon of Remax 1st Advantage represented the buyer.
• East Shore Psychiatric Association leased 1500 s/f of office space located at 4601 Devonshire Road, Harrisburg, PA. Tom Posavec of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. negotiated the lease on behalf of the building owner, Hummel Property Management, LLC. (Lower Paxton Twp. / Dauphin Co.)
• Cameron St. Bargains and Varieties has signed a continuation lease with John Karagiannis located at 1028 Market St., Harrisburg. Seymour Barget of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. handled the representation for both parties. (City of Harrisburg/ Dauphin Co.)
• Sterling and Grant Properties have leased warehouse space at 299 Shady Lane, Enola from Peters Property Management. The transaction was handled by Seymour Barget of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. (East Pennsboro Twp/ Cumberland Co.)
• Richard and Nancy Eichelberger recently purchased 12.32 acres of land on Range End Road in Dillsburg from JBM Dillsburg, LLC. Chuck Heller and Drew Bobincheck of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. negotiated the transaction on behalf of the sellers. (Carroll Twp./ York Co.)
• Cloud Jammer, LLC has leased 1900 s/f of space at 326 Market St. in Lemoyne from John Yanoviak. They are opening their second vape store at this location. Andy Kohr of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. represented the tenant and Drew Bobincheck, CCIM represented the owner. (Lemoyne Borough / Cumberland Co.)
• Total Mobility Services recently signed a lease for 12,000 s/f of flex warehouse space at 7917 Derry St. in Harrisburg, PA. Jason Grace, CCIM, SIOR, SVP of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. negotiated the transaction on behalf of the tenant and the landlord, Derry St. Investors, LLC.
• Cliatt Law has leased Suite 226 of Governor’s Plaza South located at 2001 N Front St., Harrisburg, PA 17102. Drew Bobincheck and Chuck Heller of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. represented both the tenant and landlord in the transaction. ( Harrisburg City/ Dauphin County)
• US Lifeline Inc., a MDSI company has leased 1500 s/f of office space at Lower Allen Business Center. Andy Kohr of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. represented both the landlord and the tenant. (Hampden Township/ Cumberland County)
• Volt Lightning of Lutz, FL has leased 12,000 s/f of warehouse space for it’s lighting distribution. James W. Brady and William Sturges of Landmark Commercial Realty, Inc. represented the owner and Greg Rothman of RSR represented the tenant. (Swatara Township/Dauphin Co.)
#LandmarkCommercialRealty #HarrisburgPA #BillSturges #ChuckHeller #TomPosavec #BELCO #retail #RiverviewManorAssociates #DrewBobincheckCCIM #TECPropertyManagementLLC #apartment #HummelPropertyManagementLLC #GrantProperties #PropertyManagement #PetersPropertyManagement #JasonGraceCCIMSIOR #AndyKohr #JamesWBrady #WilliamSturges #GregRothman #RSR